Terms and conditions
- The installation and activation fees are prescribed by the last-mile provider, NOT Xstream Connect.
- All packages are for residential signups only. Businesses, unfortunately, cannot sign up for these packages.
- Although we endeavour to keep our coverage data as accurate as possible, we are reliant on the maps provided to us by our last-mile partners, which may sometimes have slight inaccuracies.
- Migration, Activation and Installation Fee’s up to R1725.00 including VAT are coved by Xstream Connect.
- Activation fees are also applicable online migrations (when you move from one ISP to another).
- A delivery fee of R299.00 will be charged for all router deliveries.
- For new Fibre installations, router delivery will only be dispatched after the installation is complete.
- Should you cancel your Xstream Fibre within 6 months from installation, OR your account falls into arrears, you will be charged a cancellation fee of R1725.
Shaping and prioritisation
- Xstream Fibre packages are uncapped, unshaped and unthrottled - There are no usage policies so you can use as much data as you like, whenever you like. No throttling or shaping will be applied.
Installation, cabling and lead times.
- The installation fee includes cabling up to 30 meters, If your installation requires additional cabling, a site survey will be done, after which you will receive a quote from the applicable last-mile provider. Should you choose to proceed, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred. The additional cabling is directly payable to the applicable last-mile provider.
- Installation lead times are a guide based on averages and will vary. Line activation and connection times need to be added for full turnaround estimation.
- TT Connect will do a pre-installation survey to calculate the amount of extra cabling required for your installation. TT Connect will bill you directly if additional cabling is required. This quote needs to be signed by you and paid directly to TT Connect.
- Xstream Connect reserves the right to change our Terms & Conditions at any time.